There are so many reasons to become a member of the MSCPA and so much to gain from membership.
Extend your reach and elevate your firm image.
- Join over 11,000 intelligent and influential individuals and let your clients know that you belong to an organization dedicated to integrity and professional excellence.
- Become part of a group that elevates the image of CPAs as value-added advisors and educates the public on financial matters.
- Increase your visibility by joining the Society's Speakers & Writers Bureau. Members receive opportunities to write articles, provide interviews and speak at local events.
- Strengthen your leadership skills while playing a key role in your profession and its future. Discuss ideas with peers and stay current on issues facing the profession.
Enhance and advance your career.
- Gain access to quality CPE. Learn what innovative business leaders know. (Members save up to $500 every two years).
- Post resumes and search available long or short term positions.
- Contribute your expertise to a nonprofit and gain valuable contacts and experience.
- Help sustain the future of your profession by supporting the qualified students and showcasing the profession’s opportunities to the next generation of CPAs.
Stay informed and safeguard the integrity of the CPA designation.
- Unite, speak and be heard as a member of an organization over 11,000 strong. Be represented before the State Legislature, our congressional delegation and other regulatory bodies.
- Receive legislative alerts and a wealth of relevant information through weekly, monthly and quarterly publications and news resources.