The new MSCPA Career Center will provide job seekers with:
- FREE and confidential resume posting – Make your resume available to employers in the industry, confidentially if you choose.
- Job search control – Quickly and easily find relevant industry job listings and sign up for automatic email notification of new jobs that match your criteria.
- Easy job application – Apply online and create a password-protected account for managing your job search.
- Saved jobs capability – Save up to 100 jobs to a folder in your account so you come back to apply when you are ready.
- Per Diem Jobs: Free to post your short-term, contract or tax season opportunity (members-only). Posts appear online for 60 days and in Friday@Five, the MSCPA’s weekly e-newsletter, or
- Browse available Per Diem listings
- Search our database of available internship positions or,
- Post an internship and provide a work experience that will allow a student a chance to develop skills and abilities that are difficult to learn in a classroom.
The new MSCPA Career Center will help streamline your hiring process with:
- Unmatched exposure for job listings - The MSCPA represents the largest audience of qualified accounting industry professionals.
- Easy online job management - You can enter job descriptions, check the status of your postings, renew or discontinue postings and even make payments online.
- Resume searching access - With a paid job listing, you can search the resume database and use an automatic notification system to receive email notifications when new resumes match your criteria.
- Company awareness - Along with each job posting, you can include information about your individual company and link to your web site.