7:15 - 8:00 a.m.
10:30 - 10:45 a.m.
12:30 - 1:15 p.m.
End of Program
At this conference , tax advisors will be fully updated on the most important
legislative and regulatory developments of the season as well as major trends
and changes in the case law.
- Full coverage of individual and business changes related to The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Recent developments with business entities, including C corporations, S corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies
- Practice aids, including all the numbers applicable for the current year-- inflation-adjusted amounts, mileage rates, retirement contributions, and more
- Advanced practitioner issues
- Review of pertinent cases and rulings regarding exclusions, character issues, retirement plans, travel and other items affecting your individual taxpayers
- The latest issues related to late-breaking tax law changes
- Retirement plan mistakes not to make
- Understand the latest tax law changes
- Understand strategies and techniques for individuals to use in light of tax changes
- Understand current cases and rulings affecting individuals and businesses
This conference qualifies for EA and CFP credit.