Monday, Oct 21, 2019
8:45am – 4:30pm
Does your organization know what it takes to perform a HUD audit? During this course you will gain important insights into compliance pitfalls for HUD-assisted housing owners and managers. You will also assess and evaluate the latest changes in the federally-assisted housing industry and efficiently plan, perform, and report a HUD-assisted engagement.
This seminar qualifies for the Workforce Training Express Fund program. The course code for this program is 1121299 Click here for more details: https://www.mscpaonline.org/cpe/training_fund
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Assess issues unique to the HUD-assisted project environment.
- Interpret components of due professional care to the HUD-assisted project environment.
- Reconstruct the required disclosures for HUD audits.
- Evaluate the HUD's policy on submission, review, and reporting requirements.
- Assess the requirements for the separate agreed-upon procedures engagement prior to submission of the financial data templates to real estate assessment center.
- Contrast the compliance requirements for both Title I and Title II approved lenders.
- HUD audit environment
- Audit standards for audits of HUD-assisted projects
- Fieldwork standards for audits of the HUD-assisted projects
- Audits of HUD-regulated lenders
- Reporting standards for audits of HUD-assisted projects
- Annual financial statement requirements