Thursday, Jul 25, 2019
8:45am – 4:30pm
The best avenue to success is to be indispensable to your clients. The best way to becoming indispensable is having a solid understanding of your client's business. This course details the latest developments affecting not-for-profits such as requirements of FASB directed toward the organizations and information on the latest OMB and Yellow Book developments.
Accounting and finance personnel responsible for accounting and financial reporting for not-for-profits and auditors of those entities
Learning Objectives When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Apply the most recent requirements of the FASB directed toward notfor- profits.
- Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
- Identify recent activities of the AICPA.
- Federal government activities
- Accounting standards updates
- Auditing Standards Board Clarity Project
- AICPA activities and emerging issues related to not-for-profit entities
- Private company financial reporting
- FASB activities Acronym
Knowledge of not-for-profit accounting and auditing