Tuesday, Aug 27, 2019
8:00am – 9:42am
Studying financial results can tell us what business activities need improvement, but often leaves little insight into how to improve. To improve our organization's bottom line, we must learn ways to increase revenue or decrease cost. This comes from gaining new insights about customers, products and processes. Learn more about how to gather, analyze and interpret non-financial data.
* Gain insights about kinds of data that you should consider analyzing
* Hear why you should consider expanding your analytical toolbox
* "Run the numbers" on non-financial data
* Expand your toolbox outside of MS Excel
* Use your analysis skills to transform your business