Monday, Mar 1, 2021
10:00am – 1:36pm
Being consistently ethical is a challenge. Most of us have had to make tough choices. This session will discuss real world cases involving thorny ethical dilemmas and how to resolve them.
Being ethical is not the same as complying with the law and ethical issues are not always black and white. This session will review different professional ethical standards. What does integrity mean in the office? If you want to learn lessons from the best in a short time, this session is for you. Participate in engaging dialogue about how to prepare for the inevitable ethical situations. These lessons are valuable for every business leader.
- To understand real world ethical dilemma participant may encounter
- Why are ethics so complicated?
- What trade-offs must we make to solve ethical predicaments?
- What can we do?
- Should you speak up or be quiet?
- What do I do when I find myself in an ethical predicament?
- What are fundamental ethical principles for a businessperson?
- Is ethics situational?
- What is the Fraud Triangle?
- How do we resolve ethical issues?