Thursday, Mar 8, 2018
9:00am – 1:00pm
Communication is the glue that connects people, but it doesn’t come easy for many of us. If you want to quickly and effectively handle problems with co-workers or clients, and you want people to do what you want without a lot of hassle, this seminar is for you. The bottom line will be better client and co-worker relationships, leading to increased enjoyment and productivity at work.
• Create and maintain more business
• Learn the 3 key skills you need to empower others, create trust, and get people on "your side"
• Quickly solve problems with employees and co-workers, and reduce misunderstandings
• Motivate and effectively manage the people in your office so they'll do what you want them to do
• Handle difficult or “lazy” people in a way that quickly gets the results you desire
• Feel confident and at ease with clients, thereby leading to a more fulfilling time at work
1. Why people behave as they do, and how you can effectively motivate anyone to cooperate with you
• How to judge if your communication is effective in motivating someone
• How to get someone to really hear you
• How to communicate so that someone will happily do what you want
2. How to create trust and get people to like working with you
• The 3 most important keys for getting someone to feel rapport with you
• Why rapport is so important, and how to use it to profit in your work
• How to quickly solve problems with people once you have their rapport
3. How to handle difficult people
• Why some people are difficult to deal with, and what you can do about it
• How you can turn a difficult employee or customer into a powerful asset
• How to easily solve problems with people who are upset at you
4. Secret techniques that super-successful communicators use
• How Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton are similar, and how you can tap into their "magic abilities"
• The three most important keys all successful communicators use