Monday, Oct 21, 2019
11:30am – 3:00pm
Shine the spotlight on audit, accounting and tax practices unique to the entertainment industry to understand how the various areas of entertainment accounting impact each other.
Cover topics from production budgeting to GAAP, to fraud, to profit participations and to entertainment tax updates. Receive the essential information to be the star of the financial show.
CPAs and attorneys.
- Identify the motion picture budgeting, production, and distribution process.
- Recognize the entertainment accounting and tax hot topics.
- Recognize studio participation reporting, including breakevens and key litigation impacting participations.
- Identify key fraud cases impacting the film and television industry.
- Motion picture deal-making, production, and distribution process
- GAAP for motion pictures and television
- Taxes for motion picture and television
- Fraud impacting the motion picture and television industry
- Motion picture and television industry trends and challenges
General knowledge of motion picture and television industry, including key trends in accounting, tax, participation, and fraud.