Monday, Oct 21, 2019
2:00pm – 4:00pm
Focus on the specific issues facing closely held business owners—and the tax treatment that could benefit these business entrepreneurs.
Determine why it is essential to begin the process of planning sooner rather than later and what needs to happen during these working years. Learn more about this topic including succession planning, retirement planning, income tax planning, risk management planning and estate planning.
CPAs and financial planners.
- Determine the critical issues for closely held business owners.
- Recognize key issues crucial to the successful operation of a closely held business owner.
- Learn how to survive and prosper as a closely held business owner.
- Develop appropriate recommendations to address those critical exposures that exist for the closely held business owner.
- Personal Financial Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Investment Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Income Tax Planning
- Practice Management and Marketing
- Retirement Planning
- Executive Compensation
- Estate Planning
An understanding of general principals of closely held business owner issues.