Monday, Oct 21, 2019
3:30pm – 7:00pm
Recent changes to IRS Circular 230 require all tax professionals and firms, regardless of size, to have policies and procedures in place to ensure compliance with the standards. Examine the necessary steps.
Learn how to reduce inefficiencies, streamline workflow, improve customer service, ensure compliance with professional standards and ultimately give yourself a competitive edge by using quality control best practices, forms, checklists and more.
CPAs and tax professionals.
- Determine appropriate quality controls for your tax practice.
- Outline ways to utilize your time and resources more efficiently through standardized procedures.
- Identify sources of quality control aids and resources for your firm.
- Recognize how to monitor your integrated quality control system.
- Quality control system: Elements, objectives, reviewing and monitoring
- Implementation best practices