Friday, Dec 6, 2019
9:30am – 5:00pm
Economic developments, legislative changes, new statutes and cases impact the way individual and business tax returns are filed. Receive an overview of federal and California statutory developments and significant cases from 2019. Focus on regulatory developments related to TCJA.
This course provides an update on federal and California tax law changes—and how these tax issues are related. Also, analyze planning opportunities and pitfalls that may exist as a result of differences between federal and state laws. Get a thorough update on all major issues in just one day.
CPAs, attorneys and tax return preparers.
- Recognize how federal and California changes will impact your clients' tax situation.
- Identify conformity issues.
- Identify how to apply new federal and state tax provisions to complex tax situations.
- Review important federal and state cases decided during the year.
- Major federal statutory developments
- Review of regulatory developments related to TCJA
- Significant federal and California cases
- California statutory developments
Basic federal and California tax background.