Friday, Mar 9, 2018
1:00pm – 3:00pm
Why is it that whenever a company has problems, the employees always say that the problems revolve around poor communications? The reason is that they are correct! Communications are at the heart of the organization and determine such things as culture, moral, efficiency, and effectiveness. This fun webinar will look at communications in a completely new light. By its conclusion, you will even learn why you and others hate going to meetings and how you can structure meetings so that they are enjoyable, productive, and efficient.
Leaders in for-
- How to vastly improve communications in a team-centered manner
- Develop a system where reviews are no surprise and almost not needed
- Coordinate a system to bring team members into the action through productive meetings
- Understand a communications system that achieves accountability
- Why is there “always” a communications problem?
- How to have meetings that people want to attend
- Communications in the team environment
- Communications and accountability