What is the application process?
- Obtain a Certificate of Good Standing from the Massachusetts Department of Revenue. This certificate must be faxed with your online application.
- Identify Training Provider and Course identification number for the online application. You can view a list of the approved MSCPA courses here.
Our provider name is: Massachusetts Society of CPAs
- Submit the online application. In this application, you will need to indicate which of the approved MSCPA courses you have registered for by using the state-issued ID numbers in their database. Please note: organizations applying for funds must pay the total cost of training to be eligible to receive the voucher for 50% of training costs.
On your application, our provider name is: Massachusetts Society of CPAs
- You will receive an approval letter and a Massachusetts Standard Contract (with initial submission). You must return the contract within 15 days.
- You will then receive a signed contract and payment voucher, and can begin training. No training can start until a contract has been executed and an official start date is estbalished by the Contract and Procurement Department. Any training done prior to an executed contract is not reimbursable.
- Following completion of the training, funds will be reimbursed upon verification of completion of training, submission of a copy of the receipt and an evaluation report completed by the attendee. Reimbursement will be made within 30 days/
NOTE: Completed applications must be submitted at least 6 weeks before the anticipated start date of the training.
To learn more about the Express Program, click here.