If you are looking for a CPA to meet your needs, you’ve come to the right place.
A CPA is more than an accountant.
- CPAs don’t just do taxes and audits; they are also consultants and trusted business advisors offering a large variety of services.
- CPAs are qualified and knowledgeable. Each CPA in MA has passed the Uniform CPA Exam, takes continuing education and holds a license regulated by the Board of Registration in Public Accountancy.
- Small business owners rely on their CPA for business counsel.
- Look no further than a CPA for tax advice as each CPA is a skilled resource with education, expertise and experience that other tax providers can’t offer.
- CPAs provide exceptional value as they are informed and up to date on all applicable rules and regulations. You get more bang for your buck with a CPA!
- Why a CPA? – Learn why hiring a CPA is a good personal and business decision.
- How to choose a CPA – Find the CPA that’s right for you.
- Request a Speaker – Request an MSCPA member to speak at your next event or meeting.
- Request a Volunteer – Nonprofits can request a CPA to sit on their boards or help with an important financial project.