Changing the Look of Leadership
4:00pm - 7:00pm
Location: Gray, Gray & Gray, LLP | 150 Royall Street in Canton, MA
Gray, Gray & Gray, LLP will host “Changing the Look of Leadership,” a seminar on the evolving role of women in business. The event will be held on Thursday, October 17 from 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
*Attendance is free but seating is limited
The seminar is being presented by the Gray, Gray & Gray Women’s Alliance.
Guest panelists will include:
- Marianna Accomando, VP of Sales/Assistant General Manager of the Seaport Hotel;
- Jill Beresford, CEO of Genderversity;
- Kelly Berardi, JD, LL.M., Tax Partner of Gray, Gray & Gray, LLP;
- Kip Hollister, Founder & CEO of Hollister Staffing and the Hollister Institute (Moderator);
- Nicole Peterkin, CFP, CLU, CEO of Peterkin Financial; and
- Lynn Sommer, Managing Director of Cabrillo Advisors.
To register for this event, click here.
Return to calendar