MSCPA Women to Watch Award Winners
Congratulations to the 2018 Women to Watch Award Recipients
The Massachusetts Society of CPAs in partnership with the AICPA’s Women’s Initiatives Executive Committee is pleased to announce the seven recipients of the 2018 Women to Watch Award. The winners will be honored at the 2018 Women’s Leadership Summit on October 25 at the Westin Waterfront in Boston.
Angela H. Barcelos, CPA, Partner, CFGI
Maura S. Hodge, CPA, Audit Partner, KPMG LLP
Tracy A. LeMaire, CPA, MBA, Manager, AAFCPAs
Jessica T. Ackerman, CPA, Audit & Assurance Managing Director, Deloitte & Touche LLP
Cheryl M. Burke, MBA, Partner and Chief Operating Officer, DGC (DiCicco, Gulman & Company)
Janice O'Reilly, CPA, CGMA, Partner, AAFCPAs
Jane Steinmetz, Boston Office Managing Principal, EY
The Women to Watch Awards were created by the AICPA to recognize outstanding women in the accounting profession and are given in two categories: Emerging and Experienced Leaders.
Criteria for nominations included:
- Mentoring of other professionals;
- Leadership or involvement in workplace initiatives and improvements;
- Overall contributions to the profession and workplace;
- Public or community service; and/or
- Involvement with their alma mater or other colleges and universities.
Below is a list of previous Women to Watch Awards Winners:
Professional Associate Leader
- Casey J. Blake, Marketing Manager, Edelstein & Company LLP
- Sandra E. Costa, CPA, Assurance Senior Manager, PwC
- Laura L. Felice, CPA, CGMA, SVP Finance, Controller, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc.
- Sarah E. Shaw, CPA, Tax Senior Manager, RSM
- Jennifer L. Gaudet, CPA, Partner, PwC
- Julie M. Quink, CPA, CFE, Managing Principal, Burkhart, Pizzanelli, P.C.
- Jennifer C. Williams, CPA, MBA, Partner, Director of Operations, McLaren & Associates CPAs, PC
- Jeanie I. Gorlovsky-Schepp, CPA, Manager, AAFCPAs
- Laura J. Gregoriadis, CPA, Principal, DiCicco, Gulman & Company
- Jessica Platt, CPA, MST, Principal In Charge - New Bedford, CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP
- Pamela Kelleher, CPA, Partner, Ernst & Young LLP
- Zara Muradali, CPA, MST, Life Science Partner, Business Tax Services, KPMG LLP
- Linda M. Smith, CPA, Managing Partner, Smith, Sullivan and Brown, PC
- Melyssa Brown, CPA, MBA, Senior Manager, Meyers Brothers Kalicka, P.C.
- Lynne Coviello, Partner, Advisory Services, EY
- Kara Stevens, CPA, MBA, Director, Accounting Programs & Assistant Professor of Accounting, Bay Path University
- Theresa Brockelman, CPA, Audit Partner, Deloitte
- Catherine Latham, CPA, MBA, Shareholder, CBIZ Tofias
- Margery Piercey, CPA, CGMA, Member of the Firm, Wolf & Company, P.C.
- Beza Asrat, CPA, supervisor, Abrams Little-Gill Loberfeld PC
- Katie J. Belanger, CPA, audit manager, Alexander Aronson Finning CPAs
- Yolanda Rego, BS, BA, tax supervisor, Gonzalez & Associates, PC
- Mellinda Abbott, CPA, MBA, managing partner, Abbott & Company LLC
- Shay M. Blanchette-Proulx, CPA, lecturer, Babson College
- Kristin D'Ambrosio, CPA, assurance partner, financial services practice, PwC
- Karen Briggs McElroy, CPA, senior manager, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Kristie Cotter, CPA, manager, Samet and Company PC
- Kathy Parker, CPA, partner, Rodman & Rodman, PC
- Renee Davis, CPA, partner, Powers & Sullivan, LLC
- Kristin Kelley, CPA, MST, director, Abrams Little-Gill Loberfeld PC
- Carla McCall, CPA, CGMA, co-president, Alexander Aronson Finning CPAs
- Annie Boudreau, CPA, Grant Thronton LLP
- Colleen Dowd, CPA, PwC
- Angela Parziale, CPA, MST, Walter & Shuffain
- Nancy Aubrey, CPA, McGladrey LLP
- Susan Klink, CPA, Deloitte
- Michelle Spriggs, CPA, MBA, CBIZ Tofias and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C.
- Roberta Chirco, CPA, CCR
- LeeAnn Manning, CPA, Grant Thornton
- Laura Barooshian, CPA, DiCicco, Gulman & Company
- Marla Beck, CPA, CCR
- Kristin Francisco, CPA, PwC
- Jackie Kelley, CPA, CCR LLP
- Marissa O'Connor, CPA, Grant Thornton LLP
- Erin Regan, CPA, Deloitte
- Lillian Gonzalez, CPA, MST, CSEP, CSRP, Gonzalez & Associates PC
- Kristina Houghton, CPA, Meyers Brothers Kalicka PC
- Kim Reinert, CPA, Ernst & Young LLP
- Rachael Bradley, CPA, PwC
- Hillary Burr, CPA, Wolf & Company PC
- Kristin Costa, CPA, Braver PC
- Krissy Davis, CPA, Deloitte
- Susan Esper, CPA, Deloitte
Over 120 women attended the Women's Leadership Summit on October 29 at the Westin Waltham.
Return to list