MSCPA Mission Statement: To protect, enhance and promote the value of being a CPA in Massachusetts.
The Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants, a 501 (c) 6 organization, is the state’s premiere professional organization with more than 11,000 members in public accounting, industry and business, government and education. Through its advocacy, continuing professional education, peer review, membership, communications and academic and career development departments, the Society provides services that allow its members to learn, connect and prosper in the accounting profession.
The MSCPA was incorporated in 1900. Since then, we’ve guided the profession and helped generations of accountants. As we move forward, we’re committed to continuing to serve our members by increasing the value of CPAs, safeguarding the CPA designation and ensuring that the Society’s pro-CPA agenda is advanced.
At the MSCPA, we help you:
- Learn from leading industry experts;
- Connect with peers, government officials and prospective clients; and
- Prosper in the accounting profession.
- Why Join? – Learn the compelling reasons to join the MSCPA.
- Leadership & Board – See our officers, board members, committee chairs, networking forums leads and members serving on the AICPA Council.
- Educational Foundation – Help today’s students become tomorrow’s accountants.
- Contact – Request information, see who to contact and get directions to our office.
- Legal & Privacy – Review the Society’s legal disclaimers.